Subject: Lens Burns.
From: David Roth <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 15:32:00 GMT-3

-=> On 27 Jul 95  22:00, [email-masked] wrote: <=-

>       That makes sense... I've no idea how that would be created tho... 
> I don't even think it's posible to do in lightwave... But I hope I'm 
> wrong on this one.

 jn> Ohhh, but anything's POSSIBLE with Lightwave!  :-)

Actually, anything is "infinitly probable" with Lightwave. Now excuse me
while I go try to convince some mean looking non-planner polygons that they
should render correctly anyway.

David.

---   +----------------------------+-----------------------------------+
---   |         David Roth         |  E-mail: [email-masked]  |
---   |        VideoGraphics       |  Voice/Fax/Data: 55-71-336-5871   |
---   |  Tecnologia em Multimidia  |     Salvador, Bahia, Brazil       |
---   +----------------------------+-----------------------------------+

 * AmyBW v2.11 *
--- Blue Wave/RA
--
David Roth <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]